Monday, July 1, 2013

July Beautiful World Tour


Attention: I have moved my blog over to Wordpress.  Please see this post on my new website, naomigong.com

Hello and welcome to the July Beautiful World Tour!

If you have arrived from Sasha's Blog, then you are in the right place.  If not, please head over to the Flourishes Blog to start from the beginning.

One lucky winner is chosen from the comments each month to WIN their choice of Flourishes stamp set.  All you need to do is follow the hop and leave comments along the way.  You do not need to comment on every stop, however, the more you comment on, the bigger your chance of winning!

This month,  Sasha has challenged us girls to use a Citrus Colour Palette. 

Here is my creation:
I used Flourishes' Life, Love and Lemons Stamp Set, stamping it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colouring it with Copic Markers.

I guess I wasn't too creative, this time, in the sense that I actually used a citrus image, not just the colour palette but, I chose my papers and just really liked this image with them.

I used the following Copic Marker Collections from Flourishes:




Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your stay.

Your next stop is....

Happy Stamping!

15 comments:

Anne-Elise

Wow, gorgeous card, Naomi! Love your beautifully colored image and all the fabulous background papers! Great work! Hugs

Sasha

Such a fabulous take on the challenge, Naomi. I love your beautifully coloured zesty lemons.....they pop right off your card. Lovely papers and a great layout, too xx

Mary Ann

WOW!Beautiful card!Great coloring!!!

Mojca

Oh its' totally gorgeous! I love the image and such a great layout. Hugs! Mojca

Kris B

Wonderful card! Love the colors and patterns! The image does go nicely with the colors. Cute twine bow/tag! TFS

Bridget

Oh, I'm a huge fan of mixing dp and I LOVE how you've layered up these patterns - and the shape of the frame is fabulous. Your whole card has kind of a Moroccan feel to it - beautiful!

Kathy Jones

WOW!! Naomi, this is gorgeous!!! LOVE the way you've used the papers to frame your fabulous lemon focal image!! Fantastic card!!

Canonbury creations

Gorgeous card, love the lemons and such a wonderful mix of backing papers!
Val x

scrappymo!

Lovely card Naomi! Love those summery citrus shades combined with those great DP patterns.

Jean Bullock

Love the papers and the great layering. The coloring is beautiful! Well done!

Anonymous

Love the layering of the papers. Great card.

Joan V

Wow, how beautiful. I love all the patterned papers with the simple lemon image. Thanks for sharing.

Helen

Your lovely lemons look fabulous in that frame and the background papers are wonderful.

Sue D

Very pretty and great choice of papers.

lisa808

Pretty papers and coloring.